Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Review} Under Ground by J.M. Zuniga






Left alone in a secret room after their parents were kidnapped, Diamond and Obsidian must take care of their younger siblings. But how? They are facing both the threat of intruders and the threat of starvation. Will they survive or will their fate fall into the hands of the intruders? Or worse yet, will they starve to death?

Enter the world of The Diamond Mini-Series. It is a mini-series of short stories, each one picking up where the other one left off. Follow Diamond on her journey of survival and life.










My Review

Diamond has been preparing for this moment since they went into hiding. She never expected it to go down like it did. Now stuck in the safe room with nowhere to go, her and Sid must take care on their younger siblings. Things turn bad to worse when they are low on food and someone tries to get in. Will Diamond and Sid pack up the kids and run or will they stay down in the safe room until it's too late.

My only complaint about this book was it was entirely tooooo short. I NEED more!!!!!! I was soo into it by the end and then it just ended. The author sure knows hoe to make you want more. Also I think she should end up with Sid. I mean come on he is any girls dream....well my dreams LOL I can't resist a guy that is tall and has dark hair...YUM I really hope the guy that she thinks she likes he a nice guy if not I will jump into the book and do something not very nice :D OK on the other matters. Why in the world was going on with her brother. I think there is a mystery evolving around him and I want to find out.

Diamond: I think she was pretty good for a main character; she did what needed to be done and did it. She held her emotions in for the sake of others as well. I think me and her would make fast friends.

Sid: You already know how I feel about him *meow*

Kelvin: Didn't really find out too mush about him, but I could tell he was a very sweet kid.

Mica: Is very mature for her age. She is only five but has so much sense about her. She does get whinny at one point but who wouldn't if you hadn't eaten in three days.

So I will continue with this series b/c it has caught me in its claws. I can't wait to read The Core. I also can't wait to see what else this author has up her sleeve. :D


Add it to GOODREADS





No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....