Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Creeper on the Cover #1



Hi guys things are a little bit boring around here so I thought I would come up with something fun to post. So, I was looking at books one day and seen this one book with a guy creeping in the background, hence creeper on the Cover title. LOL I thought I make a thing of it. I'm going to try and post every Thursday, but we'll see. I hope you enjoy. :D Here is the cover I was talking about above.




He is totally creeping, am I right? LOL I'll post the goodreads link below so you can find out more about the book.


Man Candy by Amanda Young 



My questions for you are:
1. Would you enjoy seeing this on the blog.
2. Would you like for me to post the synopsis with the cover.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give some feedback. I wanted to come up with a fun idea, but if y'all don't like it, I'll do something else. I hope y'all have a fantastic day and READ ON. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....